VMstore T7000 Series
The VMstore T7000 Series offers the scalability, availability, and security you’d expect from an enterprise-grade system that powers numerous Fortune 100 companies.
ESG Economic Validation Report
The Economic Benefit of Autonomous Storage Operations with Tintri
Technology architected for virtualized workloads.
VMstore systems shift the focus from physical storage concepts to VMs so you can “let go of the wheel.” As resources are balanced automatically, you avoid bottlenecks and wasted time to deliver a better user experience.
Enjoy a simplified VM-aware and hands-free environment that’s largely automated and familiar to virtualization staff:
- Eliminate tuning and troubleshooting
- Free up admins to focus on higher-impact activities
- Empower admins to manage their own footprints
- Gain visibility into individual VM performance
Multiple Concurrent Hypervisors and Database Management Systems Supported
Learn more about Tintri Virtualization:
Building it in from inception makes Tintri Analytics fundamentally better.
- Troubleshoot latency in seconds
- Simple visibility to pinpoint bottlenecks
- Real-time auto tuning
- Hit your SLAs
- Enable business agility
Cloud-Based Predictive Analytics:
- Visibility into every workload
- Machine learning for speed and resource forecasting
- Model storage and compute needs up to 18 months into the future
- “What if” analysis capabilities
- Leverage historical metadata to see performance and resource demand trends for easy planning and budgeting
- Model future deployments in minutes and eliminate the guesswork with new application deployments
Treat up to 64 systems as a federated pool of storage and move from 19TB up to 40PB with ease.
- Move VMs of any size or quantity in minutes
- Single-click optimization of VM placement with Machine Learning
- Efficiency with single-click off loaded data transfer for storage live migration
- Get 30-day look back that identifies performance peaks, not just averages
- ML that recommends optimum placement of apps to minimize capacity and performance impact
- Persistent data protection and QoS policies when set for 500 applications remain intact as you grow beyond 5,000 applications
Intelligent Workload Management
Tintri Global Center™: Service-level policy control and federate up to 64 VMstore systems
- Manage and monitor up to 64 systems as one
- Complete visibility into all individual VMs or containers
- Eliminate manual intervention: Set up groups and apply data protection and service level policies that apply across your footprint
- Crunch one million application stats about your apps every ten minutes in a single-click
- Insights that recommend placement for optimum utilization and performance
What are VMstore users saying?
The intuitive GUI dramatically simplified administration allowing us to monitor performance and capacity metrics on a per-VM basis for simplified troubleshooting. Issues that used to take days to troubleshoot now take minutes.
—Jan Adolfsson, Senior Infrastructure Architect, Cambio Healthcare Systems
VMstore Software Suite
Realize the Potential of workload intelligence managed by Tintri OS and Tintri Global Center Standard.
- Software suite included in all VMstore systems
- Advanced capabilities for users in Dev-Ops to disaster recovery
VMstore offers a wide range of value-added features and integrations so you can realize the full potential of your virtualized environment.
Recover mission-critical virtual and cloud applications with zero RPO disaster recovery and single-click failover.
Puts you three clicks away from replicating any VM. Save time, WAN usage (up to 95%), and sanity.
Encrypts all the data on your VMstore with zero impact on capacity or performance and rotates keys right from your VMstore dashboard.
Makes storage time travel possible. Move backwards and forwards through snapshots of VMs, restore individual files, and update hundreds of child VMs from a single master VM in seconds.
Tie your on-premises footprint to either AWS or IBM Cloud Object Storage and leverage per-VM transfer, de-dupe, and compression.