Tintri Cloud Engine (TCE)
TCE decouples Tintri hardware from Tintri software for the most powerful and auto-adaptive platform for hybrid cloud environments.
Virtualized VMstore for Cloud Provider Deployments
Technology architected for virtualized workloads.
Tintri Cloud Engine 1.0 is the first of a full suite of native cloud data management tools from Tintri. TCE 1.0 allows Tintri VMstore customers to utilize less expensive cloud resources for architecting additional disaster recovery and ransomware protection solutions. TCE adopts native VMstore replication methods to replicate snapshots into the cloud.
Replicate to the Cloud with TCE and ReplicateVM
Realize the potential of workload intelligence managed by Tintri OS and Tintri Global Center standard.
ReplicateVM puts you three clicks away from replicating any VM. Save time, WAN usage (up to 95%), and sanity.
- Real-Time Analytics – Visibility across storage, network, and hosts on a per-VM or per-database basis
- Actionable Analytics – Get to root causes in one click, fix and see results instantly
- Predictive Analytics – Profile application types, then model and forecast capacity and performance needs over the next 18 months
What are VMstore users saying?
The intuitive GUI dramatically simplified administration allowing us to monitor performance and capacity metrics on a per-VM basis for simplified troubleshooting. Issues that used to take days to troubleshoot now take minutes.
—Jan Adolfsson, Senior Infrastructure Architect, Cambio Healthcare Systems
Intelligent Workload Management for Your Enterprise Data Topology
Tintri Global Center™: Robust Unified Control Plane
- Complete visibility into all individual VMs, databases, container volumes, and data protection workloads
- Manage and monitor up to 64 systems as one
- Eliminate manual intervention: Set up groups and apply data protection and service level policies that apply across your entire data infrastructure
- Crunch one million application stats about your apps every ten minutes in a single-click
- Insights that recommend placement for optimum utilization and performance