Tell Us Your Story
We value our customer feedback. Share your love for Tintri VMstore and opinions with your fellow IT peers here.
“The team at Tintri can’t wait to see what becomes possible with this cutting-edge and highly-adaptive technology at your fingertips. Witnessing your achievements truly drives us to continue to innovate and give you the best storage management platform to meet your current and evolving needs.
Our greatest source of fulfillment is watching our customers reach their full potential and productivity!”
- All-NVMe drive-based lineup
- Better performance and capacity at similar price points than previous generation
- Flexible configuration – pick a performance level and pick the amount of storage capacity
- Simple cost-based optimization – The addition of the T7040 and T7060 enables complete power and capacity choice across all T7000 configurations
Tintri VMstore Adds Features That No Other Platform Offers
Multiple Concurrent Hypervisors and Database Management Systems
The Smartest Way to Manage Data Growth and Complexity
Tintri, the leader in Intelligent Infrastructure, provides solutions that combine autonomous operations with real-time insights and AI-driven analytics, enabling organizations to reduce storage management costs by up to 95%.
“Hands-Off” Storage Operations
No other technology provides such a comprehensive “hands-off” approach for the vast majority of storage administration tasks.
- Manage and monitor up to 64 systems as one, with complete visibility into all individual VMs or containers.
- Set up groups, then apply data protection and service level policies that apply across your footprint – no manual intervention required.
- Push “execute” and let VMstore do the rest – crunching one million stats about your apps every ten minutes to recommend the best app placement for optimum utilization and performance.
With our cloud-based predictive analytics you can get visibility into every app right now, so you can troubleshoot in seconds. Plus, Machine Learning algorithms model every storage and compute need for up to 18 months into the future, based on your apps’ behavior.
- Troubleshoot latency in seconds. Just open the Tintri Analytics UI, scroll over the app, and see latency across host, network, and storage.
- Provision what you need when you need it. Tintri Analytics leverages your historical metadata to predict your future capacity, performance, working set, and compute needs.
- Tintri Analytics breaks down the behavior of SQL Server databases already residing on VMstore, then helps you complete what-if analysis for future deployments.
VMstore offers a wide range of value-added features and integrations, so you can realize the full potential of your virtualized environment.
- Cloud Connector – tie your on-premises footprint to either AWS or IBM Cloud Object Storage and leverage per-VM transfer, de-dupe, and compression.
- Synchronous Replication – recover mission-critical virtual and cloud applications with zero RPO disaster recovery and single-click failover.
- ReplicateVM – puts you three clicks away from replicating any VM. Save (1) time, (2) WAN usage (up to 95%) and (3) sanity.
- SyncVM – makes storage time travel possible. Move backwards and forwards through snapshots of VMs, restore individual files, and update hundreds of child VMs from a single master VM in seconds.
- SecureVM – encrypts all the data on your VMstore with zero impact on capacity or performance and rotates keys right from your VMstore dashboard.
VMstore treats up to 64 systems as a federated pool of storage, and underlying offload technology leverages Tintri replication to move VMs of any size or quantity in minutes. Machine Learning optimizes VM placement, so all you need to do is hit “execute.” Start with one 19TB array and scale up to 40PB with ease.
- VM Scale-Out looks back 30 days to capture performance peaks, not just averages, for better recommendations.
- Machine Learning recommends the optimum placement for each of your apps to minimize impact on capacity and performance.
- VMstore offloaded data transfer for storage live migration reduces lapsed time from hours to minutes. Just hit “execute” and VMstore does the rest.
- Attach persistent policies to apps. Data protection and QoS policies you set for 500 applications remain intact as you grow past 5,000 applications.